Fell in love in America...don’t know what to do now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fell in love in America...don’t know what to do now

Hey so I am a german exchange student and I’m in my last month of the exchange year. And as it is typical for my life I just fell in love with an American girl. I haven’t cried in years but now I did because I don’t know if there’s a future for us.....as soon as I see her I start having butterflies in my stomach. We had a perfect night like 2 days ago and I just can’t stop thinkin about her stunning smile. I feel like I’m left alone right now and I just need someone that might have an advice and can possibly help me out.

Hi and welcome
    Are you two in a relationship?

Comment

Hey thanks for replying. It’s kinda complicated rn. I think we would be in one, but bcs I am leaving in a bit we don’t really know how to “act” rn

Comment

Hi =)

It is no easy position you are in at all. But it has worked out before when being tried. In your case I would try not to put too much pressure on it all and just enjoy the time you still have and see how it develops. Then you can decide or look how you feel with skyping, texting and so when you will be back to find out if it is something you think you can and wanna pursue or not. Sometimes time is the only key even if it can be annoying, yet making decisions too quick can prevent many good moments

All the best,
        Lune

Comment

Working...
        X