New into Long Distance and already see many issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New into Long Distance and already see many issues

I have been recently sort of trying the LDR with a guy i met online a mth back, and he spent 2 weeks here with me and were having a blast together and he was the one that brought up the “how should we move forward now” topic. I was very concern about that but i tried and i finally told him i want to do it, a week pass when he return home to US and it was going well, but when i started to be more into it, he just suddenly became distanced and ignores all my text , it is very confusing for me, he is active elsewhere but not with my text. I do plan to give up and not bothered by this.

Hi

How long has it been since you talked the last time? Not replying for days without telling why is not so nice but looking at the short amount of time you already know each other it can also be that he just changed his mind and is not as much into the whole thing as it seemed at first. I would wait if something happens now and if not just let it go, as sad as it is. Because running after someone who does not reply but seen online everywhere else is only wasted energy.

All the best,
    Lune

Comment

Hey Lune!

Well i would have to agree with you. So m already working towards letting go, no point hanging on to something, i heard even more about him that apparently he could not let go of his ex that they broke up few months back. So i guess i was only a rebound. thanks though for your advise.

Comment

Oh, that is always very evil, but a least you found out before you could fall really hard for him. Everyone deserves to have a partner that treats them with respect and if that it not the case it'S better being off without that stress. You are welcome of course ^^

Have a good day

Comment

Working...
        X