Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gaming gets boring, but boyfriend is a gamer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming gets boring, but boyfriend is a gamer.

Hello

So my LDR boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now
    I often visit him whenever I have vacation, but he have not been able to yet because he is waiting for his ID, but should be coming this summer (hopefully)
    My concern is that we're basically only playing video games and watch movies, and I have come to find games less interesting now and don't find them as fun anymore..
    We often base our conversations about games or we are on skype together for hours not really talking about anything except something about the game from time to time..

I am just wondering if anyone have been in the same kind of situation as I have tried to ask him about other things we could do instead of games and movies, but he does not have any ideas really..

I just don't want our relationship to only be based around games and us not being able to talk about other things, or him always wanting to play and if he gets bored he goes to watch movies/lay down and sleep.

Just often find myself not knowing what to talk about really..

Hey

With the situation you describe I would find interesting if he does not have any other ideas of what to do, which do you have and how does he react to direct offers like: Hey, I saw this or that place in town. It looks fun, how about we go there tonight? (In case of visiting of course). Or does it all look different when you meet in the first place and the game-topic is just coming up all the time when not being around each other?
    What would you wanna talk about, do you share your daily life with each other? And how does he react when you tell him you don't enjoy games as much anymore as before?

Comment

Working...
    X