Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistake by mistake

Hey all,

again its me. This time it won't be a good post. and I want you all to realise that it can be this way too.

Few days ago my so was telling about some woman from NY that she liked him etc. so he told me that he talked to her about our relationship but still she wanted him.
    so he told me he walked away..
    Day after: He called me with the statement "im going to travel to NY in a few weeks". I was like uhm sorry but what u gonna do? He told me gonna buy some things. I was aha and that need to be in NY ?
    little bit random right now. He was like nah im not gonna see her so ya I was like ok then
    Few hours later he posted a video of her with him with the announcment "we are coming NY". I was freaking out! like liar IEK couldnt understand it.

So I freaked out to him and he told me it was nothing and just fun. aaha alright. That night they been drinking etc. and he slept at her house.
    Next day she took off to NY because she was a tourist

I didnt trust it all. So she texted me thro instagram like who are you, i see his name on your profile are you 2 together?
    Ahm yea Ma'am we are freaking engaged . she was so confussed. because he told her he was single for 4 years. didnt see anyone and that i was just a best friend.

WHEN I rode that text He called me already. Totally screaming at me that I was digging etc. I did nothing like serious. She began! but couldnt say a word . he hang up on me and we broke.

that day he called me 3 times to scream at me lol hahaha i was like ya go ahead boy. He was putting his lies in my shoes and blaming me. i just let it over come.

Today he called me and tried to explain his story and that she is nothing and that he is using her for some bussines. (long story) NOT RIGHT OFCOURSE!

SO ya I was about to go for 4 weeks to him in less then 30 days I was about to see him.
    Gonna tell you. I will go but just for holiday . I cant trust him, his lies his betray.

All I said was you lie because you are hiding the fact you put a ring on my finger. thougt you were better then that but mistake by mistake.

I blame myself a lot for this. because I knew the risks but im so happy that I found it out by myself.
    Now he realise what he lost. he wanna give a change.

Even after this im still doubting to give it a try. but im so much hurted. i will keep him on distance, he need to work hard for it. BTW he still doesnt agree with his lie. still lying. that why im like bye dont need you.
    but I love him too much.

so a message to you all please keep your eyes open even when you love your partner so badly. I saw this already coming but did not want to realize!
    Dont get hurt, be honest, be loyal and love each other everyday more!

( ofcourse the story is much longer and much more talking but did a short cut)
    Last edited by Mar939; April 30, 2019, 09:58 AM.

Definitely don't go back to this guy! He is full of garbage.

It sucks that people feel like they can/should be that way. Sometimes there are genuine misunderstandings, and those should not be overlooked, but people can and do take advantage of the trust in relationships for their own benefit. Then they'll do anything to cover their tracks and make them seem like they haven't done anything wrong. It's embarrassing.

Sorry this happened to you.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Sorry this happened to you, it's very hurtful. Take care wishing you all the best.

Comment

This sucks so much
        Please stay strong and dont get back with him... this is too much lies and scamming.. if he starts telling the truth and you are able to process it, fine, but like this.. it just isnt right :/ Im sorry

Comment

Working...
        X