X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update

Goodday everyone,

I kinda feel like Im spamming overhere sorry for that lol

Lets say the days are running for me, 18 days left.
    Things are crazy now. It been 2 weeks since our fight and still have no idea what to believe or trust.

Im happy that I managed to take a friend with me and booked my own house over there. If things go wrong I'll be good.
    So since last week we been talking and we both agree to let it rest. Cuz arguing over the phone doesn't work for us.

I managed to act like there s nothing happend between us but whenever I think about it my head explodes.
    From the time we got in that fight I really came back to earth. I set some new goals for myself to get distraction and towards him I'm much more stronger. He even asked me; Why did you changed?
    I didnt even reply on that. I dont want to stay in that circle of negativity.

Anyway I will be there for a month. I haven't change that because I still have the dream to live on that Island, without or with him I dont care.

It looks like he realised that I don't need him to make progress and since that he changed too. Our comunication got a lot better, his way of thinking is more serious.
    But as I said I keep my eyes open and see what is really true to him. Words are just words if there is no action.
    I still havent forgive him, I have to face him for that and talk.
    after that I will decide what to do.
    I Know in my head it is better to let it go. I'll see what the answer is after the first week

So I will set some boundries. I never did that because I'm not like that, Give you all your freedom but this was a stuppid step. It really hurts because I really put a lot of work in our relationship so now it is his turn.
    After this month things will be clear for me. I'm very ready for this!

Most people around me don't understand why I do this but I can't close a book when I dont know the whole story. Its fair to let him explain.
    even I know already what the story is but I have to see his facial expression to believe or not.

That was a quick update of my thing. Will update again when I been talking to him face to face.

Take care all and thank you for reading
    Last edited by Mar939; May 10, 2019, 02:17 AM.
Working...
X