Can't get out of the depression....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get out of the depression....

So I went to visit my boyfriend at the end of March start of April and it was the most amazing time I had there we did so many things and went on a holiday with his mom and dad damn it was so good better than all the other times when I was there! And now ever since I came back it's been so difficult for me to be happy.. I mean I am happy but I get into though depressed mood so easy and I get upset so easy I was actually okay when we had to say goodbye at the airport better than usual and after a few days back at home and back at work I just started to get worse and worse and damn now I just keep on getting into them depressed moods and pissed off moods and I just don't know what to do about this! He is coming over here at October so there's 5 more months to wait until than and I need help to survive those 5 months.... The problem is that me and him we are not too good with words so when I am upset he doesn't know what to say I'm just glad he is such a guffy guy that he makes me laugh with all his silly faces and all but does someone has any idea or something to help me survive those next few months? Another thing is that Skype has been playing up so so bad recently so we can barely do anything together without the it all freezing and breaking... I just need some help... 😔
Working...
X