Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 year relationship. LOng distance advice

You
    I first met my ex boyfriend when I went to Virginia to visit my family members. We had walked by each other and it was like love at first sight. Everyone in the room could feel the attraction between us. Even my own dad (protective dad of then 17 year old daughter that jokingly (kind of) said I couldn’t start dating until I was married. My uncle introduced the two of us and we spent the next few days talking and then I went back home. 12 hours away. He came to visit me and again my dad doesn’t do relationships but told my boyfriend that he’s happy I found him and he’s never seen me this happy. Even my step dad said it. Then he had gone back home after a 2 week visit. We were starting to have little arguments because of the distance and I was graduating high school and we just kind of went out separate ways but still talked. Then his ex girlfriend had a family tragedy happen so he spent some time with her and it ended as quick as it started. And I had decided I was going to move to Virginia with my family and see where things took us. We were so happy and in love. But, I then started to get home sick and I could deal with living where I was living. His step mom (hated everyone but I was the first girlfriend she truly cared for.) took me aside and said if I wanted to move in I was more then welcome too because she wanted to see us make it. Then a few days later he had talked about us moving to Missouri because we both didn’t like Virginia but we both were there because it was convenient for the both of us. So, sadly we went our separate ways. Only because I was terrified to move to Missouri. We still stayed in contact. Then he had a few girlfriends in the mean time and I had a boyfriend and got pregnant and the right thing was to get married. I was not in love with him because I gave my heart to someone else. So we still talk here and there. But I talked to him a week ago and I just want him back. We are both ready for this and we see a future together. But, he has a lot of issues going on in his life (he says) and he needs to figure out himself before he can start loving me more. He said he loved me and missed me and then he hasn’t talked to me since that night. And this is usually how it goes. He talk for a few days then a couple months go by. We both haven’t dated anyone since we’ve talked. I would like to go and visit him but I don’t want to come off as crazy or fly down there for a week and just be by myself and not accomplish anything. It has been a total of 6 years since we dated. And about 4 years since we saw each other face to face. We have face timed but not real interaction. But I love him so I’ll take anything I can get.
Working...
X