Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resentment in relationship?

Hello, a little background story
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years, he after almost 2 years got his ID (it was expired) meaning he could not visit me nor could he get a job, i have been the one traveling to go see him each time and he promised me he would visit me after his mom return from her vacation this august since She Will pay for it, he is hesisitant About getting a job Because he might not be able to visit me then Because of the job center, so he wants to wait..
    In all honesty i want him to get a job first to be able to save up money for our future and then once he have a vacation or time off then he could visit me..
    I feel like i have started to feel annoyed with him Because he hadnt thought of the ID as soon as we started Going out and I had to talk with him several times About it and only then he did it.. it left me feeling hurt and frustrated Because i felt he didnt care and only after pushing him and us almost breaking up Something changed..
    I just Also feel its unfair that i have to always visit him and I told myself i shouldnt untill he visited me .. since I have already gone there 6 times or so..
    Another issue i feel we have is we often dont have much to talk about anymore, he often play games and I dont Enjoy that, that much anymore and often get bored.. i feel that it frustrates me that he is lazy and dont have any Dreams he wants to achieve or he works towards

I was wondering if anyone have advice on how we can maybe move forward in our relationship ?

So...he's 29, doesn't have a job and plays video games all day? I'm assuming he lives with his mother? Does his mother pay all his bills?
    sigpic

Comment

He does not have a job no, he told me that once he return after seeing me he would have a job ( hos mom's earlier boss would have One for him), he do live together with his mom and he do not have any bills really, She do pay for food, water, electricity, clothes and would pay for the plane ticket as a birthday present for him.

Comment

Working...
      X