Starting to feel confused, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to feel confused, need advice

I recently started having doubts and confusion about my LDR relationship. I know that I love him but I’m also scared for what the future brings. I’m scared that we may breakup. We haven’t met in person yet, will it help me get more understanding about our relationship?
    Last edited by Ray.o_; June 2, 2019, 04:09 PM.

Everyone has moments where they have doubts in their relationship, but it's important not to dwell on them. Do you have a plan to meet?
    Me and my SO went back and forth for a while in the early days about whether we could do it, but we persevered and finally met after 9 months together.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Crossroads View Post
      Everyone has moments where they have doubts in their relationship, but it's important not to dwell on them. Do you have a plan to meet?
      Me and my SO went back and forth for a while in the early days about whether we could do it, but we persevered and finally met after 9 months together.
      Thank you so much! We are trying to meet in August!
      Last edited by Ray.o_; June 3, 2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

It is important not to dwell on what "could" happen. I have been in 3 LDRs so far and this one is sticking and has been for 5 years. I did not think it would. It takes a very special person to stay in them. I just met my SO in March but only because I can not up and leave my teenager to go meet my SO on a whim. He is retired so he can travel whenever he wants but he has health problems so we have had to wait quite awhile. When he was here it took some getting used to but he had me laughing everyday and it was heaven to lie in his arms finally. Have someone who truly wants you to hold your hand in public and kiss you. It was great! So hang in there, no matter what it takes.
        LeoJ

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X