Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling stuppid

Hi all,

Right now Im at my so's country. It was really strange the first days.
    When I arrived he wasnt there to pick us up. So his brother did.
    Around 9 pm he showed up, 5min. After that he been away the whole night. I was stressing etc. So next morning I saw him at work I was mad ofc. That night he also been away so we didnt saw each other a lot.
    Next day he took me and explained why. Its okay but I told him to comunicate better with me. That night we enjoyed a lot, we been out to the beach etc. I felt really good and had nothing to worry.
    So here we are again, he has a off day and he just dissapeared again. He is away the whole day.
    I reached a point I do my own thing tho, i have my own house and car but I hate the fact that he isnt on time.

Alright the worst scenario in this thing is, my feelings were right. I discoverd he has another woman.
    Everytime he explain his deep love for me but how in the world can you share yourself with 2 womans.
    Anyway he dont knw that I know.

So one of these days I will confrontate him. I know this is gonna be hell. I have to stay here for 3 weeks but ya im curious what his reaction will be.

I know he will be tripping on me but this time its my turn
    Keep u updated

You say you have your own house and car, do you mean where you are right now? So you won't be on the streets once you confront him?
    Please be safe.

And because I am too curious for my own good, keep us updated?

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
      You say you have your own house and car, do you mean where you are right now? So you won't be on the streets once you confront him?
      Please be safe.

And because I am too curious for my own good, keep us updated?
      Hi! Yes i have my own place. Im tellin you, I havent told him anything yet. Im waiting for the moment he breaks. He cant hide this 4 weeks long.
      It is strange that I just can ignore the fact that he has a second woman. Its like there is nothing going on. Creepy.
      Yesterday we had a lovely day together.

Im a patient person and will confrontate him at the right time.
      Keep u updated

Comment

Originally posted by Mar939 View Post
        Hi! Yes i have my own place. Im tellin you, I havent told him anything yet. Im waiting for the moment he breaks. He cant hide this 4 weeks long.
        It is strange that I just can ignore the fact that he has a second woman. Its like there is nothing going on. Creepy.
        Yesterday we had a lovely day together.

Im a patient person and will confrontate him at the right time.
        Keep u updated
        More power to you! I would not be able to be so calm.. I'd definitely hurt him lol

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I also wouldn't be able to spend time with him knowing that he also had another woman. I would go and plan some activities to keep you occupied for the rest of your stay so that you don't feel like you are spending your time waiting on him. I hate to say it but he isn't making you a priority and you deserve better x

Comment

Working...
          X