Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long Distance Marriage & Engagements Newspaper Feature // Looking for couples!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Distance Marriage & Engagements Newspaper Feature // Looking for couples!

Hi everyone!

I was contacted the other day by Ammar Kalia, a journalist from The Guardian News. He is writing a feature on long distance marriages/engagements. He wants to speak to couples about "how they got into a long-distance relationship, how they keep their relationship going, and the benefits as well as drawbacks of such a situation." He would be very happy to hear from anyone who is in a long distance marriage or engaged. You may remain anonymous if you wish. Here is his email address:

ammar.kalia@guardian.co.uk
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Would he mind speaking to only one of a couple, or does he need to talk to both?
    I am game for it, but not sure how my SO would feel.

Comment

Hi I've spoken to Ammar he says he would need to speak to you and your SO. Makes things a bit trickier. I haven't asked my SO yet.

Comment

If anyone is interested in being interviewed, he says he is on a tight deadline and said he wanted mine and Frank’s answers to his questions by today (even though we are not in a long distance marriage, he had questions for us because of LFAD).
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

I'm just curious why the couple has to be married or engaged...you can be just as committed long term without those things...
          But I digress.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X