Vacation Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacation Blues

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a little over 2 years. We call it long distance bc working full time, hectic work schedules is really trying enough and then add the 1.5 hours we live away from each other. But again I understand some relationships have it WAY worse. I do what I can once a week or sometimes more if possible to make sure we make time for each other. We have taken weekend trips before but never longer than a few days so I was super excited to be planning a week long vacation with him back to his hometown for the holiday. I excitedly booked a hotel for the week and paid for it and we drove up together with my son. I’ve met his family but this would be my sons first time. Imagine my surprise when it’s the night before we go back to our respective homes and we’ve literally spent 1 day together. The first day we got here we visited with some family and some friends, returned to the hotel got some rest. The next day we visited a few more family and friends and then when it was time to turn in he disappeared to go hang out with friends from high school. Completely understandable. We met up one time for a get together his friends were having after that but other than that I haven’t seen him. It’s been me and my son alone finding things to do on our own. I feel heartbroken bc I was really excited to get to spend this time together and it’s been disappointing to say the least. So am I trippin? Do I have a right to feel offended or am I overreacting bc my feelings are hurt?

You have every right to be offended. If he wanted to go hang out with his friends, alone, then he should have planned another trip. I'd be beyond pissed
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
    X