And now i'm broke. Should i tell him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now i'm broke. Should i tell him?

So me and my bf finally met in person for the first time last March - April.
    After he left things went downhill here. I lost my job and now i've been struggling to make money and get a stable income again.

He just had a rough year last year that got him in a very tough situation. So i paid for things when he was here last time including tickets to accommodations. Everything went great and i'm so happy that we got together.
    He told me and my mom that he will come back.

Now he literally is coming back in 2 months!
    He bought flight tickets for September - October and we'll spend time together for a month here. I'm so excited!

He said that this time it's his turn and he doesn't want me to worry about money or anything. That i got him and he got my back.

But still i feel so anxious about my financial situation. He knows about the job thing, but i haven't really told him in details about my struggle and that i am broke now.
    I'm afraid that i couldn't financially contribute for his next visit like i used to. And that it will make him disappointed and even leaves me.

Last week, he told me that he's gonna send some money to pay for the apartment. But he hasn't done it. So i had to pay for the deposit. The landlord has been so nice to us and i don't want to make the landlord to wait for too long for the down payment.

So i know that he told me that he doesn't want me to worry, but i'm worry still and just wondering if he could really cover all the expenses up.
    While at the same time i couldn't do much right now and i'm scared to tell him about my situation. Should i tell him about it?

Yes, tell him. Honestly it will be for the best.

Comment

Working...
    X