Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 year LDR returning back home from visit today

Hi ,

I have be in a LDR for six years and me and my partner are happy. We try seeing each our about 2 to 3 times a year but due to work and school it makes it hard. Today after 3 weeks my partner is return back home. We live coast to coast and have a time difference. But we make it work, but everytime it comes time for her to leave I feel depressed. Do depress that all I want to do is cry, not eat etc. I dont have much friends but i was looking to see if anyone else has been in a situation like this and could give me some ideas on how to cope.

I know this is almost a month late but I wanted to reply. Its always hard leaving our SOs, I think that's something everyone here can agree on. Normally just having the next visit set in stone really helps me and my SO out. Leaving with a new countdown in mind gets me through the goodbye.

Just keep busy with your everyday life, try to keep your mind busy with work, school, friends, family.. whatever the case may be. 6 years is a long time to be committed to someone and kudos for that! How special!?

Good luck to you and your SO!
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X