Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to have not received recent pictures or video call your LDR partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal to have not received recent pictures or video call your LDR partner?

Hi guys, need some advise here. My LDR partner and I have known each other for a very very long time now (i lost count of the years). And we are technically 'in a relationship' but i cant seems to ger him to send me real time/recent pictures or videocall. Is it normal?

You've known each other for a long time, but have you actually heard/seen each other before? Or would this be the first time?
    Some people are shy, but I would still be very suspicious he was either a catfish, or simply hiding something about his current appearance.

Comment

We managed to voice call on Skype for a few times now, and I have been hinting him for a video chat but nvr seems to work out. So I'm not sure if I'm being catfished. :/

Comment

Yeah, there's really no excuse at this point for him not showing his face unless he's deliberately trying to hide something, I feel like. I would just tell him straight-up that you want to do a video call, and if he can't do that much, then you're going to have a difficult time moving forward in the relationship since there seems to be a lack of trust somewhere.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
          X