Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i find out more about her motives to marry into US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i find out more about her motives to marry into US?

A girl found me from online site and she's in australia. She did say she wants to move to US and she is pretty normal in terms of school/job etc. She says she doesnt mind coming here to settle down and start a family. I don't know if she wants a springboard here or just want to settle down. If its the latter i think i can consider - how do i find out? She has been to US before visiting her sister. Her English not very good either. She says she has been saving and willing to go to school here. How should I approach or just too much trouble?
    Last edited by shaselai; August 19, 2019, 11:50 AM.

Do you guys have a relationship? Or did she just contact you and go straight in to that stuff?

If there was no relationship to begin with then obviously avoid
    Met: November 2011
    Started Dating: 5th August 2019
    Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mcnab182 View Post
      Do you guys have a relationship? Or did she just contact you and go straight in to that stuff?

If there was no relationship to begin with then obviously avoid
      no. We met on dating site. From her pictures she has a cheery look and that attracted me. i dont mind too much if she needs to find a decent job or study english if she comes here. If she wants to have a family first that's what i am looking for. I just dont want to be a springboard. BUT if she is mediocre in school and job (she does administrative work ) wouldn't mean it will be harder for her to be independent thus she might not use me as springboard?

I also met another girl through friend and she is also from another country (shes here in US now for vacation thats how we met). My sister is against it because she thinks it will be hard for her to find a job in US since she does administrative work and that in US requires pretty good english. Does it matter a lot?

Comment

Working...
      X