Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinflame + International Love + LDR (??) [official post]

Hello everyone!!😊
    I'm new here and I would like to share my story with people that may have the same experiences as me) Feel absolutely free to express your thoughts and feelings. I'd love to hear from you !
    5 months ago(end of March 2019)I met a guy online. I am from Greece he is from Morocco. I know, might sound suspicious to most of you and it's totally normal. I had my doubts at first too, but then they were all gone afterwards.
    We started talking in a completely friendly way, just once or twice a week saying hi, our news, sending funny memes and stuff. That was it. He had never hit on me or shown inappropriate behavior towards me. In fact he is kind of shy and I would always initiate topics to discuss with him. We had lots of things in common by the way.
    He is very open-minded and even "western" in the way of thinking. He has travelled a lot, seen different cultures and experienced several lifestyles.He has a stable job, focuses on his well being and tries to be the best version of himself every day.(Surprisingly to most, he does not belong in the category of Moroccan men with the classic stereotype of strict rules, hooked on religion etc) I truly admire him as a person. He is a very compassionate listener and talks wisely about life situations. Our deep conversations are just EVERYTHING. Near mid of June I think I started catching feelings for him, and he did too.
    We're now in a relationship since then. I did and do have trust issues in general, so I'm actually glad I met someone on the friendly level first, which kind of helped build some trust. We talk every single day and I've never felt happier.
    He has also gotten out of his shell, he now expresses more what he feels and we communicate greater than ever before.*
    He has never given me one single reason to question his loyalty or to start assuming things(which I always do, because it's in my nature haha). I've told him that if during this year he finds something he feels is worth going for in real life, to just let me know. I want him to be happy and at the end of the day to most people, real life > virtual world.
    He said "i don't care if you're in the freaking Vietnam, you mean the world to me"
    I just made my position clear in case something like this happens. He is also jealous when he asked me the same question and in general talks like this one
    Might sound crazy to you but I believe he is my twinflame. Some of you may think I'm out of my mind, but that thought is in the back of my head non-stop. We're both spiritual(non-religious) and we really believe in the power of Universe. Therefore, if it's meant to happen, it definitely will.
    Im going to University soon and we're planning to meet and go on vacation together next Summer. We both are really excited about this and he says he is willing to make it work despite the circumstances or the distance.
    I feel very close to him and I can say I love him deeply. If this turns out well, I'll be the happiest girl alive, I'm not joking.
    Tell me guys what do you think about this😊

PS : How likely is it (to those who believe in twinflames and universe) to actually meet your significant other online?

I think a lot of us can agree, actually.. I know I can! My SO and I met online just a little while ago and I, like you, completely believe that we are made for each other. It’s truly an amazing feeling! Good luck to the both of you
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

I'm so happy to hear that you've found your SO and your feeling great. Thank you very much for you kind words, best of luck to you guys!!!

Comment

It is very strange that you should mention twinflames, as I only came across this term by accident the other day myself. It has made me wonder about my SO too.

I wouldn't worry about the fact that you met online. That is how I met my SO, and I knew I wanted to marry him after 7 weeks of talking.
        We didn't meet until 8 months had passed, and I didn't feel the usual anxiety/nervousness with him at all. It just felt so natural, familiar and right.

The challenge is finding the right balance between trust and natural wariness. I confess to getting these very wrong in the past with other people, but they have all brought me to the here and now to be with The Best Guy In The World. So for that, I am immensely thankful.

I still give thanks to whatever/whoever brought him to me (14 months on), as I am certain it wasn't just luck. The numbers would be unbelievable, never mind all the details about him that match me so well for millions of different reasons.

He compliments me, but he also challenges me with his own worries, self esteem, and stubbornness-which I have too! But for me, I think that makes it all the more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Crossroads View Post
          It is very strange that you should mention twinflames, as I only came across this term by accident the other day myself. It has made me wonder about my SO too.

I wouldn't worry about the fact that you met online. That is how I met my SO, and I knew I wanted to marry him after 7 weeks of talking.
          We didn't meet until 8 months had passed, and I didn't feel the usual anxiety/nervousness with him at all. It just felt so natural, familiar and right.

The challenge is finding the right balance between trust and natural wariness. I confess to getting these very wrong in the past with other people, but they have all brought me to the here and now to be with The Best Guy In The World. So for that, I am immensely thankful.

I still give thanks to whatever/whoever brought him to me (14 months on), as I am certain it wasn't just luck. The numbers would be unbelievable, never mind all the details about him that match me so well for millions of different reasons.

He compliments me, but he also challenges me with his own worries, self esteem, and stubbornness-which I have too! But for me, I think that makes it all the more fun.

Wow !!! So grateful that I came across this forum and get to hear all these success stories !! It just gives me so much hope. I also started researching a bit more about twin flames and how the universe works etc and there is NO WAY I'm wrong with this guy.. The only thing left is to feel it ourselves when we meet in real life to see if it really is true that we are twin flames.
          It is honestly awesome that you've found something that you sense it's meant to be. All the best to you !!

Comment

Working...
          X