Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling lonely and need support

Hi everyone,
    I live in Taiwan and my bf live in Sweden, I just left him after 3 months stayed in Sweden, and now I feel so empty and lonely, like some parts of me are missing. People around me they don't have LDR so they won't really understand how I feel. I want to get to know people here who also have LDR and share the feeling and experience. Is there any Messenger or Snapchat group chat for LDR support chat ? Otherwise, I'd like to creat one either for Messenger or Snapchat group chat for LDR people who want to support each other and share the feelings. Hope you guys can dm me or leave your information below so I can make some supporting friends.

I don't know if there's a messenger or snapchat group but what you're feeling is normal and you will learn how to cope.

Some say it gets easier with time. I don't think it does, you just learn how to cope better. If someone has the ability to make you feel that way then It's all worth it for the opposite feeling you get when you're together.

Comment

One of the reasons I joined this group is so I had someone to know what I was going through, because like you said.. none of my friends or family really know what I'm going through. The empty and loneliness is something we all feel as some point and time, I'm sure. Like Smiler said, it never really gets easier but you eventually can cope better. LDRs are tough but totally worth it.

I added you as a friend.. feel free to message me whenever!
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

I am so sorry you're feeling lonely. I too, feel empty and alone after a fun weekend with my long distance boyfriend. Whenever he leaves, I feel extremely helpless and almost like I'm going thru a breakup.

I've learned to allow myself a small window of time to mope and feel sad, and then I have to get it together and move forward. I know it's tough. It hurts so bad, but if they're worth it, try to focus on self care and the next time that you will see him.

Best wishes!!

Comment

Im in a long distance relationship for 9 years. Its very hard from the beginning. Very lonely and feel sad everyday. My gf always cry. But as time passes it became natural. The distance seems to shorten through communication. Dont miss a message its time you go online. Call if you see him active. Trust is the key. Loyalty also is a must.

Comment

Working...
          X