Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overthinking? Doubt? I am so scared, please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overthinking? Doubt? I am so scared, please help...

I have been with my girlfriend for two years. I live in the United States and she is from Mexico. She is one of my best friend's cousins. I really do love her and had an absolute great time with her, despite only being able to text and not having met in person. However, since last week, I have been feeling bad, and I suddenly realized while doing homework that I had not really been feeing bad about not being able to see her and I was not thinking of her to much. At first, I was happy, since during the summer I was super depressed we couldn't see eachother, but then I started asking myself things like "Do I really love her?" and I am terrified, since I know for a fact that one week ago I loved her, and still do love her, very much. We don't text very often since she is two years older than I am, and I am okay with it, but I am super terrified. I have been looking up stuff like "Falling out of love?" and "Doubts in relationships?". I admit I was infatuated with her, but now it feels like I suddenly lost all my feelings in a day and I am scared. I wake up everyday and sorta have to convince myself I still love her, because I really do. I have not talked to her about it but I am super scared. I have cried multiple times about it and am scared I am falling out of love or something. Its bad though, since I know I really do love her! I have for two years and she means the world to me....please anyone know what is happening or going on? My friends say I am just overthinking something small saying stuff like, "IAmSoScared, she loves you, and you love her. Its as simple as that. Don't worry" I really want to stop the overthinking and the doubts and believe them, but I cannot help it. I am scared...I really want to be with her, but I keep doubting it all of a sudden. In fact, tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept 25, it will be a whole week since the doubts started. Please...I love her...help...I want my simple feelings back...I just want to stop the pain of this uncertainty...and stop overthinking...

That sounds real tough man, tomorrow my boyfriend and I have been together a year. We live 12 hours away from each other. I can relate to the uncertainty and doubt and definitely the over thinking. I do it too, one day I'll ask am I in love with this guy?? Is it worth it?? Then I remember why we started. We took a chance on each other, heck, on our selves. We wouldn't have done it if we didn't think it was gonna be worth it. Keep your head up, it's okay to doubt because when you figure out the answer, you're gonna straight up certain of your answer.

Comment

Working...
    X