Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposal hints

Hey guys,
    Just wondering did you SO dropped any hints when he / she was about to propose to you? If so, what kind of hint(s) ?

I was the one who proposed, but neither of us had been too subtle about our longer term intentions to each other.
    I was very open and honest about it from 4 months in, and I knew what I wanted at 7 weeks.

He talked about eloping in August 2018.
    He also referred to me as Mrs just before New Years 2019.

I was already calling him my husband before we met!

We finally did meet in February 2019, and I proposed to him a week after I came home. He said it came out of left field, but with the amount of teasing we had both been doing to one another prior to that point, I would disagree.

Comment

Absolutely not. We had talked marriage a bit before, but figured it would be a few years out due to his job... Then he broke up with me when I went to visit him. I got a FaceTime the next morning (we’re 3 and a half hours apart, so I was already home) - a total of 15 hours later - stating that he realized he was going to regret letting me go for forever and then asked me to marry him. Biggest surprise of my life!

Comment

We picked out the ring together as he wanted it to be something I liked. He had asked my dad for permission to marry me before he passed away from cancer. So I knew it was coming but still was lovely.

Comment

Working...
        X