Happy Holidays! <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays! <3

Hey everyone! I haven't seen a post in a while so I just wanted to say I hope everyone has an amazing holiday! Is any one spending time with their SO? I will get to see mine this weekend but not for Christmas, unfortunately.

Best wishes to all!
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Happy holidays! I will definitely be spending time with my SO as we're now living together and traveling to the states together to see my family. It is the first time I'll be back in the states since I moved to Canada. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
      Happy holidays! I will definitely be spending time with my SO as we're now living together and traveling to the states together to see my family. It is the first time I'll be back in the states since I moved to Canada. I'm really looking forward to it.
      That's so great to hear! Hope you have a wonderful time!
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

I am desperately trying to pretend that Christmas doesn't exist this year, as it's just isolation, depression and nothingness for me again this year.

Comment

I'm flying out on Christmas Eve to spend two weeks with her - Christmas and New Year's so I'm super excited
          Met: November 2011
          Started Dating: 5th August 2019
          Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

That's so great! I am happy for you both.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Crossroads View Post
              I am desperately trying to pretend that Christmas doesn't exist this year, as it's just isolation, depression and nothingness for me again this year.
              I am sorry you feel this way, try to not let it get you down. I know things are hard between you and your man, I have been reading your posts. Just know we are all here for you and if you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to message me. My SO and I are going through a difficult time right now as well and I am not even sure if we are going to make it out together, so someone to talk to would be great for me as well! All the best <3

Comment

Happy Holidays!<3 I wont be seeing my SO over the Holidays due to both of us working them but I have planned a family holiday for my birthday start/middle of next year so he will be joining us and it will be his first time meeting my family. I hope everyone has a great holiday!
                When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
                  This will be my 3rd Christmas with my husband since we closed distance. Our 7th Christmas together in total. Poor hubby has my birthday 4 days after Christmas so he’s got more shopping to do. I have booked us a surprise overseas trip in the early new year I can’t wait to tell him on Christmas Day. This will be our first Christmas alone as a family with our new puppies. Usually we’d spend it with his family as we have every year after my dad died. But this year will be our first time as our own family unit. Which will be nice

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the festive season with or without their SO.

I am not seeing mine, no. Not even currently speaking to mine. But I will be spending the day with my kids and some friends. So it will definitely be a nice day!

Sorry it’s a sad time for you Atlantic. Xmas can be a difficult time. It seems to bring up a lot of feelings. We are here if you need an understanding ear!
                    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
                    -Charles Dickens

Comment

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! We’ve been up late trying to get everything for a Christmas morning ready since we will be spending the day with family Christmas Eve. Finally going to bed.

I’m so sorry Atlantic. I hope things are better in the new year for you. You deserve to be happy.
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

Merry Christmas! My SO has work off, he can't be here in person, but I'm grateful for the days off at least.

Comment

I feel I should clarify that we haven't split, though we talked our way through a break up on friday.
                          We were meant to be meeting for Christmas. I would've flown over there today, but things happened that caused us to cancel it. So we will be apart again this Christmas, which I desperately didn't want as we were miserable apart last year.
                          I tend to find this time of year to be a reminder of all the people I can't spend it with, which makes me even lonelier than normal.

Comment

Working...
                          X