I love him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love him

I'm 19, he's 25 and we had summer affair. We spend a lot of wonderful moments together, but in September he come back to the Germany... He never promised me any feelings, said that our communication is not going anywhere, because of the distance. We chating untill now. However, I do not understand the purpose of our communication and our status, because he is flirting with me, but don't suggest be a couple. He recently divorced with his ex due the distance, so maybe he afraid of realationship? He said that he is interested of my and we are more than friends.. Maybe he can decide? Please help me!!!!

Sometimes guys can be super indecisive (no offense to any guys reading this, just speaking from experience) but when they want something, they will go for it and not stop until they get it. How recent has it been since his divorce? That can play a huge part in things and maybe he is just concerned about the distance and doesn't want to jump into something serious right away.

My question is... if his marriage failed due to distance what made him pursue you knowing there will be a distance factor in your relationship as well?
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Originally posted by MsGrim View Post
      Sometimes guys can be super indecisive (no offense to any guys reading this, just speaking from experience) but when they want something, they will go for it and not stop until they get it. How recent has it been since his divorce? That can play a huge part in things and maybe he is just concerned about the distance and doesn't want to jump into something serious right away.

My question is... if his marriage failed due to distance what made him pursue you knowing there will be a distance factor in your relationship as well?

He divorced with his ex girlfriend in June but she wrote to him that she loves him month ago.
      Maybe he doesn't want to commit because he wants to get out and decide if I'm the right person for the relationship?

Comment

Were they married or not? You say divorced from his ex girlfriend. Anyways.. this really depends on their relationship, unfortunately. I think if they were together for a long time then you may have been something to take his mind off of her- and I'm sorry for being blunt like that but that is my personal opinion. If he broke things off with her then immediately jumping into a relationship with you... that sounds kind of off to me.

I hope this is not the case but I would suggest you talk to him about this. I think he knows what he wants but doesn't want to tell you.
        ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Originally posted by MsGrim View Post
          Were they married or not? You say divorced from his ex girlfriend. Anyways.. this really depends on their relationship, unfortunately. I think if they were together for a long time then you may have been something to take his mind off of her- and I'm sorry for being blunt like that but that is my personal opinion. If he broke things off with her then immediately jumping into a relationship with you... that sounds kind of off to me.

I hope this is not the case but I would suggest you talk to him about this. I think he knows what he wants but doesn't want to tell you.

But why he don't say about his feelings and expectations about us?

Comment

I could be wrong but I don't think he has any expectations with the two of you. This isnt always a bad thing, especially if the two of you are in a new relationship. You need to be on the same page as him and ask him what he really wants.. no bs.

Comment

Working...
            X