Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need help

Hello and thank you for reading.

My girlfriend whom ive lived with for 1.5 years, had to move back to her country because of visa. I visited her in few months ago where everything was fine, we enjoyed each others company and had a very good time. But just about over 1 week ago she changed completely after I said some stupid jealous stuff. She then told me few days ago that we should take a break because she have lost ALL feelings for me. She said she have been trying to gain them back, but was impossible. So right now we are having a break where we dont talk at all, and then we will talk again in a few days to decide what we should do, because I will visit her during the holiday for about 2 weeks.

She said she wanted to tell me this now, because I shouldnt expect anything when I come visit. She said she had this feeling for 2 months, but everything was fine when we talked for the past few months. We talked about what we will do when I come, and we will cuddle and all sorts. Now suddenly everything changed...

I really dont know what to do. She say its best for us to pursue our dreams, but I told her that I want to move down to her so we can work our relationship out. She replied "I dont know we will see".

What should I do? When we talk again I am 99.9% sure that she will break up before I leave to visit her. I really dont wanna go there, if it will be awkward and I cant even kiss or cuddle with her.

Should I visit her still, to see if she change her mind? Im really completely lost

Thank you

Tough one! If she told you not to expect anything then I’m guessing she’s not wanting anything romantic. Maybe a honest call to her would help, that way you both know exactly what would play our if you went.

Comment

We will talk before I leave, if she wants to stay together or give it a chance. But if she tell me she doesnt wanna be together I will tell her I dont wanna come I think. I dont know what to do really. We really loved each others company. Everything came so sudden

Comment

Working...
      X