Struggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling

My boyfriend and I were basically living together for most of 2019. He's Irish, I'm American, and my visa ran out back in November.

We're doing the long distance thing, but every day seems to be getting harder. Any tips?

Communication, virtual dates, and lots of planning. We play games together at night. Its nice to "come home" after work to your SO and hop on an online game together. Hang in there!! Best wishes
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Can you recommend some online games MsGrim?
      "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
      -Charles Dickens

Comment

And I agree, learning to communicate and understand each other is the key. Talk about everything. Remind each other of all the good things. But don’t be afraid to talk about what you are finding hard and what you are afraid of. This is what will help to build intimacy between you over the distance. Good luck!
        "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
        -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
          Can you recommend some online games MsGrim?
          Personally, my SO and I like to play Call of Duty mobile. It allows us to chat between and during the games. But we've also tried many other games, Era of Legends (the game we met on) some of those "match 3" games, and just some other off the wall games. He loves to scroll through the app store and say "Hey babe, download this game I just found" lol so I do; it makes him happy.
          ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
          X