Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dedicated to those who understand LDRs

Hi everyone

I just wanted to post and connect with you all, whether you are actively in a LDR or have been in one in the past, and whether you are active on the forum or just a silent observer.

I know I have sometimes posted on here with issues and worries. It’s such a great place to find support. But I realised I don’t always write about what is so wonderful about a LDR.

I’ve never felt as understood and as important with anyone else before in my life. I feel that we always are growing and learning together and because long distance is not easy, I appreciate the commitment and time we both put into it everyday. I feel lucky to learn about another country through the eyes of someone who lives there. I get excited to learn new things and discover each other every day. I love how he makes me just as excited to hear his voice now as he did 1.5 years ago. I love what we can share together, all the thoughts and feelings and words and ideas. I love knowing that we want to be together. And I love looking forward to seeing him again and kissing him and hugging him. I love how my LDR has put a sparkle in my life that feels unique and special all the time. Even though we live our lives separately in many ways, I also feel that we take the time to share our experiences. I feel close and safe with him.

Anyway, just wanted to share some positive vibes.

What do you all love about your LDR?
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
    What do you all love about your LDR?
    I love that he is always there for me no matter how much distance is in between us, and that goes both ways. It's amazing how you can connect with someone that is miles away from you and you cherish every minute of your time together.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

I love how we just connected instantly, like deeply and routed connected as if it was right and meant to be.
      When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

Well I’m not in one now as we’ve well and truly closed the distance. But I used to love the butterflies when we saw each other in person again. I also loved waking up to messages from him.

Comment

Working...
        X