Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still alive and breathing

Hi Ya'll,

Been a super long time since I wrote something or came online.
    I wanted to write a short update.

In November 2019 I came to my SO's country again. before that things went bad again and I just wanted to have things clear sooo I went.
    Things got crazy wild, I discovered this men was not made for me. He made someon pregnant 'that wasnt me'. Did weird things and everything went worser and worser.
    After 1 month and that was a super long month I decided to split. Which was difficult because I was still in his country and after the break things got more complicated. He started to stalk me, threathen me, did things that was absolutly not respectfull etc etc. Those things opened my eyes even more and I thanked God a lot that I quit this guy.
    Ofcourse there were a lot of red flaggs earlier but U know.. when yr in love blablabla that famous thing that close your eyes for those flaggs... lol

Anyway after new years, he finally left me alone.
    Since that time I had the most amazing time of my life. And no I didnt go back to my country cuz I didnt want him to be the reason that I hate this Island. So I tried to live and make the best out of it.

At I spend such a great time here without him and met so many new people and opportunities. I really been growing from that time.

Ofcourse I saw him sometimes but for me, he was just air. so I could live easliy with it and had no problem at all. as long as he left me alone.

This story was ofcourse long long long and I can't tell all the details but it was horrific to be alone there and stand strong as a woman next to such a psycho men.
    It was a big big lesson for me.

The relationship had ofcourse good moments which I still try to hold on and enjoy.

All by all, not everyone look like how they act so please becarefull on distance.
    and I wish you all goodluck and much love towards each other thro bad and good times!

I'm sorry this happened to you but I am glad that you are not letting it hinder your time there! Wish you all the best <3
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X