Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December - Winter Vacation - Come on already!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO is coming here on the 19th of December. I can't wait =D He'll be here for 2 weeks, and it'll be the first time he sees the isle of man. I hope he likes it. I'm looking forward so much to spending christmas and new year with him and introducing him to all my family and friends in person. It's going to be so amazing.

Comment

I'm going over to Canada on the 27th of December, just after Xmas! Then we're going skiing until the 4th, then getting on an internal flight to Halifax to visit her at uni until the 14th! Should be a great trip, but seems so far away.

I actually cant wait... why does time move so god damn slow!

Comment

I'm leaving December 27 to see my SO in Arkansas, just two days after christmas! The visit will mostly consist of us hanging out and I'll leave for Florida on January 3rd. A week is too short, honestly, but I'll take what I can get!

Comment

Originally posted by XX, Lexi View Post
          I'm leaving December 27 to see my SO in Arkansas, just two days after christmas! The visit will mostly consist of us hanging out and I'll leave for Florida on January 3rd. A week is too short, honestly, but I'll take what I can get!
          ahhh good choice of date! Cheapest day for me to fly over christmas... lol! :P

Comment

Yep, waiting till Christmas break! So I feel your pain, girl...

But at least it will be the BEST Christmas present ever!!

Comment

Haha, I am also leaving on the 27th of December to see my SO. So I'm with you on that!!!! It will also be the first time meeting him for me, so I'm double excited. haha Can you say 'best Christmas EVER'??
              [CENTER]"To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

Comment

I'm debating a December visit. I actually just got back from seeing him in September in Scotland. It was amazing (our first time seeing each other). The idea came about when I mentioned that my grandmother wasn't doing her normal massive party for Christmas Eve (Noche Buena, big ol' Cuban party). He jumped on that and said come for the holidays and you can have a chance to finally see snow. Yes, like a true Floridian I have never ever seen snow. While that is exciting, seeing him again and spending New Years with him is the main temptation. He's offered to cover some of the cost of tickets, not all as he is currently going through the Visa process to come here. This would allow us to see each other again while waiting. So this week I will be doing some serious scrambling for cash. You only live once right and oh do I miss him and Scotland.

So I too may be leaving the 27th of December. *crosses fingers*

Comment

we should make a 'December 27th' Club!
                  Anyone in Heathrow? :P
                  x

Comment

Working...
                  X