Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does slow replies and very little phone calls affect the quality of the relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem!
    Long distance relationship is hard.
    Sometimes you ran out of topics and maybe your boyfriend also feels like there's nothing to talk about.
    Me and my girlfriend don't call everyday and i think it's good. For me a goodnight at the end of the day will do. Some days just say goodnight and some days call. Other days i tell her let's have a 10 minutes call and that's it. That way we both know that it's time to end the conversation. Good luck.

Question: are you really Japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by yeahzero View Post
      No problem!
      Long distance relationship is hard.
      Sometimes you ran out of topics and maybe your boyfriend also feels like there's nothing to talk about.
      Me and my girlfriend don't call everyday and i think it's good. For me a goodnight at the end of the day will do. Some days just say goodnight and some days call. Other days i tell her let's have a 10 minutes call and that's it. That way we both know that it's time to end the conversation. Good luck.

Question: are you really Japanese?
      I think we should try that too maybe,
      It has actually improved so much in the past few days since we talked through the issue together, I definitely feel the bond has gotten much much stronger :3
      We usually call on discord, then he either shares his screen or streams on twitch while he plays game and it's somehow so entertaining.

Maybe he needed some time to open up to be more engaging.

And yes, I'm really Japanese xD why?

Comment

Originally posted by inlovewithaviking View Post
        I think we should try that too maybe,
        It has actually improved so much in the past few days since we talked through the issue together, I definitely feel the bond has gotten much much stronger :3
        We usually call on discord, then he either shares his screen or streams on twitch while he plays game and it's somehow so entertaining.

Maybe he needed some time to open up to be more engaging.

And yes, I'm really Japanese xD why?
        Any updates?

Comment

Working...
        X