BF wanted a 3-way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF wanted a 3-way

Hey everyone!! Just came for another advice moment. So my bf constantly plays xbox everyday, and he meets people on it. Well, this one guy said he's ''likable enough'' that he'd want to do a threesome with he and I, and that comment just made me feel so upset. Then I asked if I could do a 3-way my way and he said no. Well why can he tell me what he wants but I can't? Him being so eager about it just made me feel so upset and like I was just there. This is just inane ranting, but any advice?

A true relationship should be about being equal, and fair to one another. If my guy ever said something like this to me, I would be heartbroken. I would be questioning if we were a good match.
    Don't be afraid to tell him how that made you feel. If he cares for you, your feelings should matter to him. A one sided relationship doesn't bode well. You need to be on the same page, or at least be able to negotiate a compromise. But never compromise your happiness for his. If you're not into it, tell him that.
    Last edited by Atlantic Crossroads; April 20, 2020, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Ask him why he wants a three-way and why he won't accept a three-way your way?
      Maybe letting him see why he is uncomfortable may make him seem why you would be uncomfortable.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
      X