Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curious if anyone is in a similar situation...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious if anyone is in a similar situation...

Disregard
    Last edited by necrofancy; April 27, 2020, 11:44 PM.

So you're after a guy who is currently married? You said he told you that he wishes he never got married, he's not attracted to his wife, and not in love with her. However he's still a married man. If he doesn't want to be with her, he should ask for a divorce. It's not fair on his wife or family if he's out there cheating or telling someone else he loves them.

My parents are divorced not, but my dad was seeing someone else the majority of their marriage. It broke my mom's heart. She tried to make things work with him and he said he would some effort into their marriage as well. However, he was still seeing this person. When my mom found out, she decided it was time for a divorce.

My point is, you should not be going after someone who is married. How can you get into a relationship with this guy knowing that you are the other woman and you're breaking his family apart? Doesn't that make you feel terrible? You said there's no immediate desire to break up his family and that his wife is a wonderful mother to his children. The fact is that the family is being broken apart just by you guys talking and confessing your feelings for each other. He is cheating on his wife and you seem to be okay with it.

My advice: Do NOT do it. Find someone else and leave him be. His feelings towards his wife are his problem. If it was a big issue for him, he wouldn't be with her. He needs to decide what he wants (to still be married or not).

Comment

Working...
    X