Sexual Pleasure in a LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual Pleasure in a LDR

Is it a good idea for both persons in a LDR to get and use sex toys if they can't physically be together for a long time? And Can this affect their sex lives in the future?

If both of you have a good solid internet connection and smartphones, you can get a pair of toys that can be controlled remotely.

That way each of you can control the other's. Lovense and Kiiroo are the two leading brands.

I have read that the sex toy companies have seen a huge surge in their business the first half of this year.

Comment

Thanks for the reply and the suggestions. Will check em out.

Comment

Well, am not avoiding your suggestions but I think it is better to not use sex toys because it will affect your sex life in the future. But ofcourse we all have choices in the end.thanks

Comment

I think everyone is different. It wouldn't hurt to try them, experiment and see what you like.. or IF you like. I'm not for or against them, I have used them before and it didn't ruin my physical sex life.. Sexting works for us but of course the real thing trumps all!!
          ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
          X