How is everyone?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is everyone?!

How is everyone holding up? Its been a few days since a new post has been made so I wanted to check in on everyone. Update me on your life and relationship!

My SO is taking his 2nd most important exam next Friday. Things have been pretty tense because of the amount of stress he is under right now. Shortly after that he will be taking THE most important exam that'll pretty much dictate his career. I think we are aiming for telling his parents about us after the last one. That way he doesn't have to worry about that stress until the stress of his exams are gone. It's been a little over 4 months since I've seen him and were both going a little crazy lol. I am doing my best not to put anymore added stress on him right now so questions as to when I'm going to see him again and how we can prepare for the 1000 questions his parents will ask are patiently waiting in the back of my mind. Just doing my best day to day to support him in whatever he needs.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

My SO and I haven't chatted (by text) for 6 days now. I can tell that she tried to message me 3 times, but only 1 got through and then the connection dropped again.

There was a major internet outage where she is, and then they have been having tropical storms and the rain blocks the WiFi signal.

Drove me crazy imagining all sorts of things when all it was was her internet connection. Maybe tonight we can talk? The storm seems to be dissipating.

Comment

Hey there!

I used to be an active member on here and I used to be in a long distance relationship (from 2012 to 2016). We ended in 2016. There were a couple years single, some dating...finally got together with the man of my life about 1,5 years ago. And yey no distance!

I was going through old emails and came across a happy birthday email from LFAD (my birthday is in the spring, LOL) so you can tell I don't actively read said email account. So I decided to see if I can still remember my passwords etc.

It seems that hardly anyone I knew is on here anymore and as I am not in a long distance relationship, I'm wondering if there is anyway to delete my account and disappear? I deleted my old blogs and the old messages on my page because I'm trying to leave.

But HI to you all and a special thumbs up for doing the long distance especially in such trying times! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
        ..... I'm wondering if there is anyway to delete my account and disappear?....
        It would not delete your account, but you could scramble your email address. Then you would not get any more notices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
          Hey there!

I used to be an active member on here and I used to be in a long distance relationship (from 2012 to 2016). We ended in 2016. There were a couple years single, some dating...finally got together with the man of my life about 1,5 years ago. And yey no distance!

I was going through old emails and came across a happy birthday email from LFAD (my birthday is in the spring, LOL) so you can tell I don't actively read said email account. So I decided to see if I can still remember my passwords etc.

It seems that hardly anyone I knew is on here anymore and as I am not in a long distance relationship, I'm wondering if there is anyway to delete my account and disappear? I deleted my old blogs and the old messages on my page because I'm trying to leave.

But HI to you all and a special thumbs up for doing the long distance especially in such trying times! <3
          Hi! There isn’t a way to delete your account in your settings, but I can delete your account for you.
          Read my LDR story!
          Facebook
          Instagram

Comment

My SO and I are currently awaiting a decision from Home Office; we applied for FLR to me to remain in the UK. It's crazy seeing all the other things going on in the world, and I am hoping that COVID dies down someday, so everyone else can travel and see their SOs.

Comment

Working...
            X