Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games or tests to do on the phone together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games or tests to do on the phone together?

I thought this might be a fun thread to start. Today, my SO and I were on the phone, and we randomly found some reasoning and logic multiple choice tests and we did them together, trying to work out the correct solution. I am not a gamer and so I have never really known what we could do on the phone together. Also, I get a bit uncomfortable on the phone always having to think of things to say. I am better in person. So, it was really great to find something that let me be with him on the phone while we concentrated on something else. I had fun and highly recommend it!

So I was wondering what things do you do with your SO on the phone? Do you have any tests or games that you would recommend to others?
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Games are the number one thing my SO and I do together! However, they are not games like trivia or tests. Things we play together.. COD mobile, Hearthstone- this one is a card game (not the AKQJ kinds of cards), pretty interesting but can be intense lol. We also play Gin Rummy and Harry Potter match 3. There are alll kinds of games that you can do multiplayer with!
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

My SO is a huge gamer, but I am just not lol. Some kind of question games I think would be fun. It's nice to feel like you are on the phone together and don't have to be talking every second, but just feel in each other's presence.
      -Charles Dickens

Comment

I don't know of too many trivia games but I am sure you can find plenty!!!
        ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

me and my partner play minecraft sometimes
          I'm not a gamer at all, but I like minecraft because you don't need any skill to play and we can building things together and add to each other's stuff.

also I haven't tried this but I had a friend recommend me the ny times crossword that you can play with another person online.

Comment

Thank you!

Gosh my kids play Minecraft a lot, lol, I think I have overdosed on that already, even if from a passive standpoint, ha!
            -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
              Thank you!

Gosh my kids play Minecraft a lot, lol, I think I have overdosed on that already, even if from a passive standpoint, ha!
              LOL fair enough!

Comment

Working...
              X