X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need closer!

Dear LFD friends!

I have a couple of posts here.
    Since a couple of months ago me and “my” guy We’re having hard times. He seemed less and less interested in me and I brought up time to time, and he never wanted to get into it. He asked for break but we kept still in touch every day!
    In November we had a silent week we talked a couple of days and then we had a small argument but from my side weren’t intended to be an argument, but I told him it bothers me how he talks with me and then he acted/texted mean and he broke up with me during our WhatsApp typing.

We had an ongoing visa application for a compelling/ partnership visa to Australia, Although we’ve been together just one and a half year I thought we could give it a try. So after the break up I continued to put together the PDF (pictures conversations the evidence of a relationship since the beginning, Flight tickets etc) The result was just so cute amazing so so sentimental so I sent him this weekend in email. He didn’t reply to me.

We haven’t spoken since 12 days now.
    On the day when we broke up I sent him some snaps on Instagram that I still keep working on the application and he never opened them and yesterday I messaged him on WhatsApp if he get the PDF and I got no reply.

I just don’t understand this sudden change of heart ❤️ ! Yes he was the guy who was chasing me all around the world: Indonesia, Europe, Sri Lanka in the first six months, but the Covid happened so I just don’t get it - we started this 9 month LDR - why he’s not talking with me anymore why he is ignoring me!?

In this month in November I realized that we are not compatible at all - I think we both knew it from the beginning - but I just want to have a follow-up conversation to talk through what was the issue how he feels about me/us and I mean it ! I want to say a proper good bye in good term ! Not to become completely strangers and never talk again!

He meant a lot to me!

Also I just need some support and kind words from you guys I feel really sad since ... I thought he would reach out to me, but apparently this is the very end ...

I needed to get out from my chest!
    Also, when I look at my phone I am waiting for his texts 🤦🏻*♀️
    We had disagreements lately and discussed about potential break up! But deep down I never thought that it would happen! Especially that he ignores me after 😖
    He even started to learn my language! And he was serious about it!

Comment

Aw babe, I’m so sorry you are going through this right now. It does sound like you guys were fairly serious, but this year has been really rough on everyone and so many things have changed...

Me and my SO didn’t communicate at all for 3 weeks. Neither one of us reached out and I was very surprised when he did. After, when we talked about it, he told me that the space was good because it allowed him to focus on other things. Our relationship had been very stressful because I was moving house and a lot was happening.

Maybe if you give your guy some space, don’t reach out at all (I know this can be hard) it will give him the space he needs to figure out what he wants. I don’t want to get your hopes up, but it might not be over. You definitely need to focus on yourself, though, in the mean time.

I am also in Australia. Isn’t the partner visa very expensive? $7000? Are you both paying for it? Was he as keen as you are to go ahead with the application?
      "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
      -Charles Dickens

Comment

Hi there thank you for the reply!

He is serious about a break up I guess because he didn’t even opened my last messages after the break up.

Maybe I was phrasing wrong ! so I have a tourist visa excepted and we were applying for the exemption one where you can choose between a lot of reasons so we chose the partnership one☝🏻 basically the documents for it it is like the ones for the partnership 🤷🏻*♀️. Proof our relationships etc.

Comment

Have you heard anything from him yet?
          "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
          -Charles Dickens

Comment

No. Nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X