Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time distance friendly date ideas!

Hello!
    I am new to all of this and have just ventured into an LDR with a time zone difference of +6 for me.
    We are just finding our feet but would love to know of any date ideas you have found successful in the past.
    We do video date nights with drinks usually once a week but other fun ideas so welcome.
    Thank you!

There's many a thread on here with ideas, feel free to maybe search for them in the search box! We've done movie nights, care packages, online two-player games like Words with Friends, Battleship, Uno, etc., answered quizzes together.... Pretty much everything in the threads here. Best wishes! Feel free to reach out if you need help, a lot of of have gone through all the same struggles
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I figured this had been broached before! I will have a dig in the archives!

Comment

Here's a handy list for you:
        https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/thingstodo8/

Good luck with the time difference. I have a 3 hour time difference and it can be tricky, but we are getting through :-)

Comment

OMG, I clicked on that link D_M (hoping to find some inspirational ideas myself) and, what did I discover, but no. 72

I really raised my eyebrows and had to laugh at that one. What will they think of next?!
          "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
          -Charles Dickens

Comment

LOL.
            Yep, there's some weird stuff out there alright.

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
              OMG, I clicked on that link D_M (hoping to find some inspirational ideas myself) and, what did I discover, but no. 72

I really raised my eyebrows and had to laugh at that one. What will they think of next?!
              Sooooo curiosity got the best of me
              ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Originally posted by MsGrim View Post
                Sooooo curiosity got the best of me
                MsGrim LOL!
                "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
                -Charles Dickens

Comment

Working...
                X