Should I tell him about my feelings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I tell him about my feelings?

Hello First of all I want to say sorry for mistakes, I'm not native. So... There's a guy that I met in march 2020. He was visiting my country and we got matched on Tinder. So we met.. Just for cup of tea. And from the very first sight I knew, I knew that it was him for who I've been waiting. And.. here we are almost one year later. Still texting eachother everyday. Just few messages per day, more or less. And I'm slowly getting tired of it. It's not like I don't want to talk at all, because I do. But everytime it takes him longer to respond I'm anxious. I'm worried that maybe he's talking to me when he's bored or have nothing else to do. Yes, I know that I do care too much. That we've only met once and there's no chance for meeting soon (thank you covid), but I care. I do care probably more than I should but I can't help it. I'm just wondering if it makes any sense. That's why I'm thinking about telling him about my feelings. If he says that he likes me only as a friend I will have things clear and could move on. But... I'm not sure about it. Can you help me please? I

My suggestion is yes, tell him how you feel.

No matter what happens when you tell him, it will be better than to worry about it. "Worry" robs us of so much energy and time that would be better used on other things.

And how do you know what he is going through? He may be feeling the same, or be busy. Communication is very important in a LDR, more so than in a conventional relationship. And Covid has made it even more important since many of us don't know when we will again see our SO.

Comment

Working...
    X