Our relationships has been better with smooth online communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our relationships has been better with smooth online communication

I(22/M) have been in a relationship with my gf(22/F) for almost 2 years now.
    Due to a pandemic of coronavirus, we have not been able to meet each other for 8 months. And it made me feel farther away from her mentally as well as physically because I felt difficulty with communicating online. We both were busy and we have time differences for 15hours so we couldn't arrange to call easily without stresses.

So, I build the drop-in voice chat app where can talk as easy as do in person! (I'm a developer working with LOVE.)
    If you're free to listen or talk to your loved one, just tap TALK button and background the app, so he/she will drop-in your ears anytime through the notifications.
    Also, you can register your location status such as home, work, school, so she/he can know where you are now. When you arrive at home (and the status changes automatically), she/he can get notification and say hello to you easily.

The point is that smooth online communication is the most important key to keep our relationships closer!

(The app is just for us and my friends' LDR couples for now. But if you are interested on it, DM me! So I can share links to install both iOS and Android app with you.)
    Last edited by wakki; February 10, 2021, 12:27 AM.

I don't understand.

How is this different from all the other instant message, voice chat, or video chat apps currently in use?

Comment

The app is basically a kind of voice chat apps.

But, unlike others, the app can make you no need to ask him/her available time for a call because you're able to know when you're online each other easily.
      Also it is specialized for only couples, so you can know your partner's statuses like where he/she is in the private space to figure out if he/she is busy.

In my most cases, when I work or study without concentration, she turns out to be online while cooking, so I turn out to be online then we can talk.

It's really nice for me! If you're interested on it, let me know!

Comment

Working...
      X