FINALLY! Some great news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY! Some great news

Y'all I am so excited!! My SO just heard back from his school coordinator and he was able to find him a rotation in a hospital in Ohio!! I will be seeing my baby in about a month or so! We are coming up on 11 months apart so I cried when he told me it was official <3 I am STOKED! I just had to share.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

That's great MsGrim!

Where in Ohio? What hospital?

Comment

He’ll be in Warren, OH. Trumbull regional...? Where are you located? I also have family in Tiffin!!
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Wow this is so so exciting for you!! Enjoy every second MsGrim!!

Comment

Originally posted by MsGrim View Post
          He’ll be in Warren, OH. Trumbull regional...? Where are you located? I also have family in Tiffin!!
          I am not familiar with Trumbull Regional. My late wife's nephew is going to medical school at Toledo. That is why I asked where your SO would be.

I am in Marion, about 36 miles south of Tiffin.

Comment

That's amazing news MsGrim, I'm so happy for you!!!! Keep us posted how it goes. I feel like we needed some good news like this to keep all our hopes strong :-D

Comment

OhioJim- I also have friends and some family in Toledo! My dad is from OH but the was stationed in NC when he was in the military and then met my mom! I spent every summer and every other Christmas in OH So many great memories

Thank you Bestisyettocome

D_M- Thank you! Im so excited I've already started looking into flights lol! Hopefully everyone will have some good news to share of their own soon <3

Comment

Comment

Congratulations, I wish you a great month, that is full of love!

Comment

Working...
                  X