Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 year anniversary gift ideas

Ok y'all I need some ideas

Our 2 year anniversary is coming up soon and I need some ideas on what to do. I would like to make, not buy, him something.. I am a crafty person, I love to crochet, cross stitch, paint, draw etc.

The issue is, idk what to do for him. I would love to draw us as a couple but, confession... I cant really draw people well lol. I have already given him open when letters and had a pic of us commissioned by another artist (he loved it!) for other occasions such as Christmas and his birthday. I just don't know what to do!

Any and all ideas are welcome what are some things that you gifted to your SO?
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Hey Ms_Grim,
    I've send cards I've drawn myself. I'm very poor at realistic so when a bit abstract. My SO loved them.
    We've sent each other cuddly toy sprayed with some perfume or colgne.
    Even little cute love trinkets from gift shops. I don't normally like that kind of thing but from my SO, these things meant the world to me.
    For me, the best gift is quality time together, so a virtual dinner date or a long facetime call etc.
    But you'll see your SO soon, won't you? So you could send a "placeholder" gift until you get there and then celebrate in style ;-D

Comment

I actually decided to create a card from our favorite game (Hearthstone). I'm going to draw it, color it, and cut it out to look like a card you can buy at the store.. I plan to give it to him in person <3
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Buy a calendar, and fill the pages of your special days with your thoughts and some tiny details.

Your birthday, his birthday, the first day you have met, the first day you said you love him and so on. It would be a great extra, I'm sure he'll be amazed for it because as a male, I feel really surprised when my girlfriend remembers little details and the dates of some specific actions.

Comment

Working...
        X