Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Time Meet Up.........

Hello!
    We are meeting again in two weeks. Excitement is an understatement.
    I know he is keen to "get down to it" quite quickly, and while I do too, I also might want a little bit of time to warm up again.....I think the idea of closing the door and ripping each others clothes off makes me feel nervous at this point - it is only our second time meeting IRL!
    How have you handled intimacy after a break? It would be great to hear your stories.

Honestly, the intimacy during our 2nd visit was even better than the 1st... The 1st time was just filled with so many nerves!!

Only do what you are comfortable with. Could be that you change your mind when you get there and want the same thing, could be that you don't change your mind and are still nervous. The most important thing to do is be true to yourself and only do what you are comfortable with.

Talk to him and let him know how you are feeling. You don't want to give him the wrong impression by making him believe you are comfortable with it right away. Make sure he knows that you may want to wait so that he doesn't unintentionally disrespect you.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Working...
    X