Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsGrim View Post
    Congrats on a visit! Thats so exciting and glad things are looking up for you!! I will be boarding a plane this Friday to go see my love... FINALLY! So, I am happy to share this exciting feeling with you! Funny though, cause when my plane lands it'll be exactly one year since we have seen each other <3 funny how that works!
    Virtual high five MsGrim!!
    I'm so happy for you. Have a great trip and enjoy every minute. Funny how you're on a 1 year anniversary date too. Take it as a good sign.
    Let us know how you go.

Comment

That’s so exciting for you ,meeting for the first time is exciting , just be you self and remember she in the same boat. I remember meeting my guy for the first time at the airport I was so nervous. He was jet lagged .he he ooohhhh I’m still in love after almost 5 years. And I can’t wait to be traveling again to meet him.
      It’s the best buzz being in love. I wish you so much luck and happiness, keep us posted and remember keep your expectations realistic for your own sanity . People don’t realize in a LDR you have a different kind of vulnerability so we need lots of emotional support from others . So the motto is give me that higher love hehe

Comment

That’s so beautiful I hope you have a wonderful time and let the love flow .

Comment

Originally posted by D_M View Post
          Hi all,
          In almost three weeks to the hour I should be boarding a plane to meet my SO for the first time :-D
          I feel tentative even writing this because we have had hopes to meet before that didn't come to pass, mainly due to Covid and borders being closed.
          This time I think it is going to happen.
          I can't wait. It has been hard but I love my SO soooooo much and cannot wait to finally see her in person, to be with her, kiss her, hold her hand, hug her and feel her body against mine. And... well, everything else...
          When my plane lands it will be exactly a year to the day since we first met online and part of me knew even then that I had met someone incredible, that she could be the one, and with each passing month our connection has grown stronger and fuller.
          It has been a very rough road at times, heart crushingly so sometimes, but we have made it through and now finally we get to meet.
          I feel exhausted, and relieved, and also incredibly excited and happy.
          Fingers crossed and any tips or shared experiences of similar times for people are most welcome.
          Wow this is so exciting D_M!! What a special milestone you have ahead of you. I’m so glad your in person meet is now within reach and I truly hope Covid doesn’t mess things up for you.
          Enjoy the lead up and count down. Such a special time! Keep up posted : )

Comment

Working...
          X