Messenger versus Google Duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messenger versus Google Duo

Im not a tech fan but as ive been in an LDR now for almost 5 years . Messenger has been our app of choice when we video
    Its like an extension of us as a couole . So i thought my messenger had been havked so i changed it and then for some reason ive bern locked out . So big panic the last few days . Anyway we tried a few different apps . Whatsupp, signal but its not messenger ,then we came across Google Duo, and it was like meeting face to face .( obviously not , but good enough ) Not good for texting but the video quality is brilliant . We both said it was like being face to face . So just had to share this info. As for messenger finaly back on ,but we are going to use Google Duo for date night . Strange how addicted and relient we are on social media when we are apart . Have fun on Google Duo you guys ❤️

Hi Jen,

We had so much trouble videoing each other yesterday and I remembered this post so we will give Google Duo a go! Thanks for the tip!

P.S. I tried to PM you but your inbox is full and so it wont let me send you a msg!
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Comment

That a pain when usual video doenst work , try the Google Duo , its not for texting but whats up is good for that , the video is good

Comment

Working...
      X