No announcement yet.

Not doing amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there , so important to remember the good times trump the bad times for sure . Hm sending you lots of warm thoughts ❤️

Comment

Quite right , stress is a major issue in LDR .

Comment

Originally posted by Jen72 View Post
        Quite right , stress is a major issue in LDR .
        My stress had nothing to do with LDR. It was from taking care of my disabled wife while working second shift with a one hour commute twice a day. You can't get over stress like that quickly. And, as I said, it causes physical changes in the brain chemistry. This was before I met my current SO.

After my wife passed I had to learn to relax again, and enjoy life. Of course, retiring certainly helped, which was before my wife passed. I saw what it was doing to me physically and decided the stress wasn't worth it.

Under conditions like that you quickly learn what is really important in this world.
        Last edited by OhioJim; April 5, 2021, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Did you take that personal ? Im so sorry for your loss, it must of been a hard and stressful time for you �� im happy for you now that you are now having fun again and its wonderful your in a new relationship . So I wish you all the luck For the future , seriously you didnt have to share this with me. I was just talking in general about woman and the hormones. I hope you are doing better now and life is less stressful for you.

Comment

Hi all

Vivid, you know I'm here for you - although I'm not here here..!
            It's so hard. I was hoping there'd be positive news yesterday regarding travel abroad - but alas it seems that the goalposts are moving again.
            I'm approaching a birthday with a zero at the end which doesn't help.

The continued uncertainty is taking its toll. I find myself being horrifically snappish with my SO - he's so patient and optimistic!

There is nothing wrong in being angry, snappy, anxious etc. It's better to get it all out than keep it bottled up. All emotions are valid and as long as nobody gets hurt, it's ok to express them.

PM me and I'll give you my whatsapp or FB or whatever as I'm not on this forum loads atm xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Jen72 View Post
              Did you take that personal ? Im so sorry for your loss, it must of been a hard and stressful time for you �� im happy for you now that you are now having fun again and its wonderful your in a new relationship . So I wish you all the luck For the future , seriously you didnt have to share this with me. I was just talking in general about woman and the hormones. I hope you are doing better now and life is less stressful for you.
              No problem Jen72. I didn't take that personally. I just wanted to clarify.

My wife was sick for so long that I was able to prepare myself for the end. Not that it was easy, but at least it was not a surprise.

Comment

Working...
              X