No announcement yet.

Just a little note to express my gratitude and warmth to the LDR community <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little note to express my gratitude and warmth to the LDR community <3

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say a big THANKS to all the active members on this forum. Your continual support and words of wisdom have helped me to get through the difficult moments in my LDR. Each and every one of you is unique and brings intelligent and sensitive posts to the forum. It's so appreciated.

Thanks everyone and my biggest and warmest thoughts go out to all of you and your SOs! Thanks for being here!
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Well said Vivid_Idea,
    and I would like to second that. I find this community such a great place of support with so many people offering care and insight and different perspectives. I can't say how much everyone has helped me through the difficult times.
    Thanks all and all the best to everyone with their relationships!

Comment

Thats quite ok , im new here but i see the importance of being able to relate to others in the same situation . Hugs ❤️

Comment

It sure is an amazing community and so helpful for sharing LDR stresses that our closest family and friends cannot understand. Especially during the tough times when they see our stress and they say things like ‘maybe it’s too hard and you should give it up and find a normal relationship’... they truly do no understand like the people on here.
        I have tried finding good LDR articles online and listening to podcasts but nothing beats this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X