I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need advice

So, I just logged into my social and my ex/best friend has said something very weird when he texted me.

"I hate it when other guys talk about you. I wish it was me."

Why do I feel relieved about what he said? Is he jealous? I mean, I haven't been interested in dating again but this somehow made me feel weird. A good way.
    What should I do about what he said? I left him on delivered : (

Young love , just got to love it . ❤️ I think you should just simply smile and laugh emoji . You have to remember Bella just a day ago you where pouring out your feelings of sadness, he cant turn you off and on like a switch . So dont be so easily swayed or he will see you as a push over and you will feel terrible again . So take controle and set boundries . BOUNDRIES is so hard to do at any age , i wish my mum had taught me that id of saved my energy crying over men who made me feel bad about myself. So learn it now Bella . He choose another girl , he put you in the freind zone because of distance , so remain freinds until one day you are old enough to meet . I know im harsh now . But hes a teenage boy with hormones, they really cant be blamed and you cant expect them to be angels either its not them its hormones. So as long as you remane freinds and cool off the love talk you will have a healthy freindship that can mature into love . But if you try and restrict him he will resent it and you will get hurt again . So laughter and light heatness will be my advice . Laugh and smile as freinds do . Dont ever send comprimised pictures of your self to him as they can harm you later . Stay safe on social media ❤️
    Hes saying these things as he knows you are always available , you are young you should be talking with loads of boys your own age , and if hes jealous then dont think its him hinting to date again . ❤️ But be kind always , boys are sensitive too . Just have fun Bella , dont be in a rush to settle down quite yet 😉
    Last edited by Jen72; April 8, 2021, 01:01 PM.

Comment

This text apparently doesn't make people feel comfortable, better leave it.

Comment

Why do you say this ?

Comment

"I hate it when other guys talk about you. I wish it was me."
          I wouldn't appreciate an ex told me this, it's just another form of flirting. Like what's the point? Even said he wished?? Bella is not a god or Santa, why he needed to tell her his wish.

Comment

Ok , i was not sure what you where hinting to . All ok

Comment

It's ok~~`I didn't write it clearly either~

Comment

Working...
              X