When in doubt eat donut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When in doubt eat donut

I've been in LDR with my SO for 2.5 years now and we haven't met personally. We always talk thru whatsapp and videocall when we're not busy. At first I'm fine with this set-up. We have so many plans about our future. But now I'm starting to doubt if any of our plans will become reality. Even just his plan on visiting me. I know I should be considerate because of the pandemic but every time we talk about meeting each other I would joke "yes, we'll meet after 5 years" and he would reply "yes" or "I'm willing to wait". I'm expecting him to say "sooner".

I'm at a loss right now. I can't tell him how I feel or my thoughts even if we've agreed to be honest with each other about our thoughts and feelings. The last time I told him something like this he was upset and hurt that something like that would cross my mind.

I need enlightenment and advice 😔

I think right now because of Covid , every LDR is in limbo. To try and set dates is totally unrealistic . Its tough i know especially since you have not met before.
    I totally understand that you want things to happen sooner rather than later . I havent seen my partner in 13 months now , if covid had not started we may off been living together by now . I think you have to have faith that he is sincere and will keep his word . Just dont put words in his mouth by reminding him of deadlines you are making him make them . Instead of saying in 5 years , keep it light and simple. Instead think positive that a man is willing go wait for you is a compliment .

Comment

Working...
    X