Update! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update! :)

Hey y'all! I haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like, life has been absolutely crazy this past month! Between taking on new accounts at work, home schooling my daughter, prepping her for a private school next year, planning a baby shower for my sis in law- I haven't had time to even sleep properly!

Some of you know I was able to finally fly out and reunite with my love about 2 weeks ago.. I was only able to spend 1 full day with him but I wouldn't have changed it for the world! It was the 1st time we were together after a year and at that point I took what I could get <3 Anyways, he messaged me 2 nights ago and told me his new schedule was quite open and wanted to make plans. I jumped on that so fast By the next morning I had found a babysitter, dog sitter, took time off of work, and booked a ticket . SO!!! I will be flying out to see him again in a week!! My boss isn't really happy with all the new accounts but I will fight her LMAO.. I'm only kidding.

Its perfect cause we will actually be together for about 5 days (the longest we have ever spent together at once) AND we will be together on our 2 year anniversary I'm so excited, I can't contain myself.
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Hey Ms Grim!!!
    That's such great news!! I'm so glad it went well and his schedule has opened up. Enjoy your time next week!

Comment

Thanks so much!
      ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Sounds wonderful, enjoy! 😍
        "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
        -Charles Dickens

Comment

Thanks for the share and update MsGrim! So nice to hear you’ve got some good momentum at the moment. Enjoy your anniversary celebrations and time together!!

Comment

Thats so good ,you are so lucky to get this. You have lots of fun and love on your visit , cherish every moment

Comment

Working...
            X