Just a little hi and an update from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little hi and an update from me

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and I hope that everyone is going strong in their LDRs

I have definitely had a lot of ups and downs with my SO during our 2.5-year long relationship. There have been some very low moments where it almost felt too painful to continue.

So that's why I am so happy to be able to say that we continue to be there for each other and support each other and grow together. This has been my first LDR and so I have been learning as I go. Patience, trust, understanding, accountability and honesty are things I have learnt so much more about since being in a LDR. It takes so much commitment and love to be able to do it. I know we truly care for one another.

So I just was saying that I feel good right now and hopefully can generate some positive vibes here on the forum.

How are y'all doing?!?!?
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

So happy that things are going well for you! LDRs are definitely a test of patience, endurance, & accountability but in the end they can be the MOST rewarding thing! <3
    ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

Thanks Vivid_Idea, That's great to hear, and I have to say you've been a great asset to this community too and a source of support and hope for me personally on my journey.
      I'm at work right now and exhausted but I will do an update this weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X