A bit of good news!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of good news!!!

I had previously reported in another thread that my SO had a serious case of Covid.

For those who came in late, my SO went 2 years ago to be with her mother (in the Philippines) who had major heart surgery. Then the pandemic hit, otherwise she would have been back here a year ago.

This past January my SO got Covid. She has been in the hospital almost 4 months now.

This morning (morning here, evening there) she told me that she is 70-80% recovered and will be getting out this month. Maybe as soon as 1 or 2 weeks!

Then maybe another 2 or 3 weeks (just guessing) and she will be able to come back here!

Originally posted by MySweetLDR View Post
    .... to see him again soon!!!
    Uh,"her".

Comment

That’s big news! I’m so happy for you! To think, you will hopefully be reunited with your SO again in just a few short weeks. That’s so exciting. You both deserve it!!
      "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
      -Charles Dickens

Comment

Originally posted by vivid_idea View Post
        That’s big news! I’m so happy for you! To think, you will hopefully be reunited with your SO again in just a few short weeks. That’s so exciting. You both deserve it!!
        Thanks, vivid_idea! Much appreciated.

It has been a long journey. First her mother's surgery with 2 week coma, and long recovery, two typhoons, a volcano, Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever, getting arrested (wrong place at wrong time), pandemic lockdown, lost passport, and serious Covid. That's enough!

She will get a paper from the hospital saying she is recovered from Covid, and will then have 90 days to leave there. If she doesn't leave in 90 days then she will need a negative Covid test, after which she will have only 3 days to leave.

Comment

Thats amazing @OhioJim!!! So happy for the both of you! <3
          ~And ever has it been known that Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation~

Comment

That's great news OhioJim. I'm very happy for you. Fingers crossed that you're reunited VERY soon.

Comment

Hope the good news continues for you OhioJim! What a journey you guys have been on. You deserve some good times ahead.

Comment

That is wonderful news for both of you! I hope you guys get to be reunited soon.

Comment

Working...
                X