Ways to get closer to a long distance relationship partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ways to get closer to a long distance relationship partner

How do I make my long distance relationship feel like I am closer with my partner.?
    I am loosing my mind.!!

Open and honest communication.

Tell her how you feel, and really mean it.

Do video chat if you can

Be sure to say good night, good morning, good by, etc.

Send her text messages at random, with nothing but emojis. Like hug, kiss, heart.

Make plans and talk about what it will be like when you can close the distance.

Comment

I am from Philippines and he is from USA....and I've done it all and it click. Just a matter of little sweetness.

Comment

Originally posted by Voxpop L. View Post
        I am from Philippines and he is from USA....and I've done it all and it click. Just a matter of little sweetness.
        Where are you in the Philippines? My SO is in General Trias, Cavite Province. She went there 2 years ago to help her mother, who had major heart surgery. My So would have been back here in the USA except for the covid virus shutting things down.

Comment

Talk on daily basis. Maybe a little bit before you start your day and after you want to go to sleep. Tell each other about what our days like.
          Keep your self busy too, do your normal routine, or even better get new hobby so you wont be overly obsessed about being in LDR with him. Insecurities is bad for LDR. So, make sure you dont do things because you just feel insecure.

Comment

Working...
          X